Qualification to SBS 2021
Due to the Corona-situation we have extended the qualification requirements for SBS to
- a full Super Randonneur series (200, 300, 400 and 600 km) in 2020 (this year)
- a full Super Randonneur series (200, 300, 400 and 600 km) in 2021 (next year)
- A longer brevet can substitute a shorter - so you can qualify by riding 4 x 600 km, if you please.
- registration will open in January 2021 and places will be drawn amongst those who register within a couple of days. This so that there will be no stress about registration.? As in previous editions there will be 25 reserved places for Danes, Swedes, Norwegian/Finns leaving 25 places for the rest of the world if all the reserved places are taken.
When the corona-situation settles down, the SBS-organizers will consider whether further adjustments should be made.
Preparations for SBS are progressing - slowly but surely - and we expect to have the SBS-website updated by mid-summer.?? You can have a look at it on https://superbrevetscandinavia.dk/
The qualifying brevets must be approved by the Audax Club Parisien. They can be completed wherever it suits the Participants, and the order can be arbitrary. Events that qualify may be the following:
- Brevets registered and approved by the Audax Club Parisen
- Brevets registered and approved by the national Audax Clubs
- Permanents the same distance as brevets
- Other long-distance events (ask the organizers)